We are very excited to bring back the Walk-A-Thon this year!
The Walk-A-Thon is one of the most anticipated events of the year. While this year it will occur in a modified fashion it will still be a great event!
For full details about the event, head over to the Walk-A-Thon page.
If you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected]
We are so excited to open this year’s Falcon Spirit Wear store! Our VP of Fundraising, Danielle Bothwell, along with FCES mom Leann Grim who works for College Hill Custom Threads, have put together an amazing assortment of items for all ages. There is something for everyone and a portion of proceeds from each purchase helps support the students at FCES! So make sure to place your order today and be ready for Spirit Wear Wednesdays!
The store will remain open until October 4 at 10 am PT.
For any questions, please e-mail Danielle Bothwell at [email protected]
Set FCES PTSA to See First on Facebook so you never miss a post. Follow the instructions below to ensure FCES PTSA posts are shown at the top of your news feed:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > News Feed Preferences.
- Click See First.
- Select a person or Page to see first by clicking next to their name.
- If you’re not already following the Page, click Follow near their cover photo. If you don’t see Follow, click > Follow.
- To select a profile to see first, click then select See First.
- To select a Page to see first, click then select Follow Settings. Click See First, then click Update.
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! We are very excited to partner with staff, students and families to support learning and programs at FCES. We are hoping to bring back many of the great events we all look forward to every year, but the easiest way to help raise funds for our students and teachers is through joining the PTSA.
As we hit certain membership numbers we will also be doing drawings for various prizes!